The word I chose for my summer project was coast. So my plan was to take arrange of photos taken by the coast of the things that you would see/find at the coast. The things that range in my photos are rocks and cliff, the sea and boats and also sunsets and skies. All of my photos are taken in Wales as I made the trip to both south and north Wales during the summer break. I presented my photos in this sketchbook, the first set of photos is shot in North Wales and the second set is from South Wales.
Evaluation
Overall I enjoyed shooting my photos and doing the summer
project it certainly kept me busy, the main part I liked about this project was
that I went to a different place that I hadn’t been to before which was South
Wales, it was a coincidence that I was already going on holiday to somewhere
near the coast so it was helpful. I had planned that I could go to North Wales
as my Auntie lives there and could go for the day and get the photos I needed.








No comments:
Post a Comment